Oil change service
Engine oil is the ultimate essential factor of an engines longevity. Old deteriorated oil can damage and corrode engine parts, causing indisputable harm to your cars engine. One of the straightforward, absolute supreme, and worthwhile ways to safeguard your car or trucks engine is to replace your oil and filter regularly.
To keep your car’s engine operating reliable for years to come, engine oil should be changed every 5-7k miles.
Engine oil change special includes:
- Oil and filter change (Oil change synthetic blend)
Service special also includes:
- Inspect engine & transmission for leaks
- Battery check
- Brake fluid check
- Power steering fluid check
- Belts and hoses check
- Engine coolant check
- Air filter check
- In cabin air filter check
- Washer fluid check
- Vehicle safety check (tires, lights, wipers, check engine lights)
- Steering, suspension, skid plates and undercarriage
- Lube suspension if applicable
Price: $65.00 ($100 value)
- Most makes and models
- Tax not Included
- Want faster service? We want to save you time, call to schedule an appointment today (916) 638-2700
What is a oil change?
Engine oil is the vital fluid of the engine. The oil is used to lubricate the internal (moving) parts. After 3-4 months of daily use the oil can become contaminated & dirty. The rubbing/friction that happens in an engine when operating will eventually turn, clean amber colored oil, to dark brown & muddy, nasty, grimy.
This broken down, crummy fluid will motivate the internal parts to abrade & erode quicker, sooner or later leading to engine failure. An oil filter keeps the oil clean and free of debris. If the filter is not replaced on a regular basis, it will get clogged and will not be able to pass oil into the engine.
Signs your car needs an oil change
It’s best to follow your routine maintenance schedule in your car’s owner’s manual, But here are some ways your car might tell you it’s ready for an oil & filter replacement:
- Dashboard oil reminder: This dashboard light or message notifies you its time to replace the oil and filter.
- Dark oil on your dipstick: Fresh engine oil is transparent and amber in color. Dirty oil is dark brown or black.
- Overheating: Insufficient lubrication also causes your engine to work harder, which can generate excess heat.
- Grinding or tapping noises — these may be the dreaded “metal on metal” sounds, warning you that your oil level is too low to protect your engine.
Looking for “Engine oil near me?”
Let A Auto Care take care of your automotive repair and maintenance needs. No job is too big or too small. We service Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, Wilton, Folsom and all other Sacramento areas. Were located at 3531 sunrise blvd Suite 29 Rancho Cordova, CA.